Fountain pen in red Padouk wood, handmade in France. Personalized with engraving. Gift box included.
Regular price €38,99
Fountain pen Variations in red Padauk wood from Africa with metal box gift box.
Choice of metallic elements: gold or anthracite grey.
Iridium Point Germany nib of excellent quality.
Very high quality mechanism, interchangeable with our rollerball pens.
Black cartridge and instructions included.
- Handmade in France: each pen is made in our workshop (near Castelnaudary) using an artisanal process requiring more than 10 manufacturing steps.
- Customizable: each fountain pen can be personalized with our laser engraving (for an additional €5) to make it perfectly unique!
- Durable: our pens have a very long lifespan as they can be easily refilled (refills available on our site) and repaired by us, with most parts being replaceable.
- Ecological: our pens benefit from a carbon neutral delivery. We are reducing our ecological impact on our rare imports. 54% of our range of pens is made from French wood and upcycled wood.
- Padouk wood: native to West Africa, this wood is sought after for its frank red-orange color, its solidity and its rot-proof quality. Long exposure to light will cause the wood to brown.
Compatible cartridges are available in the shop ( click here ).
Wood is a very variable material, the pen received may be slightly different from the one shown in the photo.