Fountain pen in Cedar wood from France, handcrafted in France. Personalized with engraving. Gift box included.
Regular price €38,99
Fountain pen Variations in French cedar wood with metal box gift box.
Choice of metallic elements: gold or anthracite grey.
Iridium Point Germany nib of excellent quality.
Very high quality mechanism, interchangeable with our rollerball pens.
Black cartridge and instructions included.
- Handmade in France: each pen is made in our workshop (near Castelnaudary) using an artisanal process requiring more than 10 manufacturing steps.
- Customizable: each fountain pen can be personalized with our laser engraving (for an additional €5) to make it perfectly unique!
- Durable: our pens have a very long lifespan as they can be easily refilled (refills available on our site) and repaired by us, with most parts being replaceable.
- Ecological: our pens benefit from a carbon neutral delivery. We are reducing our ecological impact on our rare imports. 54% of our range of pens is made from French wood and upcycled wood.
- Cedar wood: from France, this cedar is yellow-brown in color, with a medium grain and a straight grain. Raw Cedar is very fragrant because it is impregnated with essential oil which makes it unalterable.
Compatible cartridges are available in the shop ( click here ).
Wood is a very variable material, the pen received may be slightly different from the one shown in the photo.