Fountain pen in Cedar wood from France, handcrafted in France. Personalized with engraving. Gift box included.
Fountain pen Variations in French cedar wood with metal box gift box.
Choice of metallic elements: gold or anthracite grey.
Iridium Point Germany nib of excellent quality.
Very high quality mechanism, interchangeable with our rollerball pens.
Black cartridge and instructions included.
- Handmade in France: each pen is made in our workshop (near Castelnaudary) using an artisanal process requiring more than 10 manufacturing steps.
- Customizable: each fountain pen can be personalized with our laser engraving (for an additional €5) to make it perfectly unique!
- Durable: our pens have a very long lifespan as they can be easily refilled (refills available on our site) and repaired by us, with most parts being replaceable.
- Ecological: our pens benefit from a carbon neutral delivery. We are reducing our ecological impact on our rare imports. 54% of our range of pens is made from French wood and upcycled wood.
- Cedar wood: from France, this cedar is yellow-brown in color, with a medium grain and a straight grain. Raw Cedar is very fragrant because it is impregnated with essential oil which makes it unalterable.
Compatible cartridges are available in the shop ( click here ).
Wood is a very variable material, the pen received may be slightly different from the one shown in the photo.