Set of 2 red Padouk wood pens from Africa, handmade in France. Personalized with engraving. Luxury gift box.
Variations set consisting of two African red Padouk wooden ballpoint pens with an elegant imitation leather gift box with magnetic closure.
Quarter-turn mechanism of very good quality.
Black cartridge and instructions included.
- Handmade in France: each pen is made in our workshop (near Castelnaudary) using an artisanal process requiring more than 10 manufacturing steps.
- Customizable: the color of the metallic elements of the two pens can be chosen. Both pens can be personalized using our laser engraving for an additional €6 (choose “Engraving” option).
- Durable: our pens have a very long lifespan as they can be easily refilled (refills available on our site) and repaired by us, with most parts being replaceable.
- Ecological: our pens benefit from a carbon neutral delivery. We are reducing our ecological impact on our rare imports. 54% of our range of pens is made from French wood and upcycled wood.
- Exotic wood: Originally from West Africa, this wood is sought after for its frank red-orange color, its solidity and its rot-proof quality. Long exposure to light will cause the wood to brown.
Compatible cartridges are available in the shop ( click here ).
Wood is a very variable material, the pen received may be slightly different from the one shown in the photo.