Set of 2 red Padouk wood pens from Africa, handmade in France. Personalized with engraving. Luxury gift box.
Regular price €40,99
Variations set consisting of two African red Padouk wooden ballpoint pens with an elegant imitation leather gift box with magnetic closure.
Quarter-turn mechanism of very good quality.
Black cartridge and instructions included.
- Handmade in France: each pen is made in our workshop (near Castelnaudary) using an artisanal process requiring more than 10 manufacturing steps.
- Customizable: the color of the metallic elements of the two pens can be chosen. Both pens can be personalized using our laser engraving for an additional €6 (choose “Engraving” option).
- Durable: our pens have a very long lifespan as they can be easily refilled (refills available on our site) and repaired by us, with most parts being replaceable.
- Ecological: our pens benefit from a carbon neutral delivery. We are reducing our ecological impact on our rare imports. 54% of our range of pens is made from French wood and upcycled wood.
- Exotic wood: Originally from West Africa, this wood is sought after for its frank red-orange color, its solidity and its rot-proof quality. Long exposure to light will cause the wood to brown.
Compatible cartridges are available in the shop ( click here ).
Wood is a very variable material, the pen received may be slightly different from the one shown in the photo.